Friday, November 5, 2010

Water Marbling Redux/Fabulous Find

So I decided to give Water Marbling another go (Documented, I've actually been doing it alot, only on one or 2 nail, but this is one that I photographed)...it was supposed to be a flower, it didn't come out as nice as I hoped, but it's progress. I need to grow my nails. The longer the nail the better the design. In order to grow my nail I would first need to stop biting them. I know it's a bad habit, but I can't help it. What's even sadder I've passed it on to my son. He's 2 and I always see him nibbling on his little finger nails:(As for the fabulous find. I was in Ulta the other day and I found this Essie Fall 2009 "Cuddle with Color" 4 Pack Mini Collection in the sales bin for $3. I love scooping up sale items. Does that mean I'm cheap? lol. Anyway, the packaging was cute, but my little boy took it when I open it up to photograph the colors, and I have no clue where he hid it..:P

Included were:
Angora Cardi: A darker Dust Rose
Muffs: Smoky Taupe
Midnight Cami: Shimmery Midnight Blue
Pink Parka: Hot Pink


It's a little shameful that the pink parka would not photograph in it's true color on my nails, but It is absolutely beautiful.

Most of these colors can coincide with fall 2010, Mind Muffs and Angora Cardi in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3