Monday, November 22, 2010

Celebrity Copy: Zoe Saldana

As-Salaam Alaikum, I've always wanted to try to hijabify a celebrity look...so here's what I came up with. Pictured is Actress Zoe Saldana. Masha'Allah I think she is absolutely stunning, but I don't know how come she's not in more movies? She's not a bad actress..oh well .This look is already pretty modest..but I've added a looser/longer top..Enjoy.

By: Jean Baptiste Lacroix



1. Levi, 2.modcloth.com 3. Forever21 4.Forever21, 5. Aldo, 6. Forever21, 7.Forever21

You can even pair this look with a longer cardigan, a nice red would create a beautiful overall look.


I also want to apologize for the late posting. I was BUSY. There was a Jamat from England visiting and I went to a bunch of Biyaans and all that stuff.. Alhumdulillah it was really nice meeting some ladies from across the pond. I love when Jamats come to town..Insha'allah one day I will go on Jamat myself..start out on 3 days. Insha'Allah Allah (swt) will make it easy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3