Thursday, November 18, 2010

Eid Al-Adha 2010 Outfit


As-Salaam Alaikum All. So this was my Eid outfit from yesterday. I am still tired from all of yesterday's activities I am not going to write much. Eid Prayer was held in the Apt. Masjid, so only men were allowed. Which was fine by me because I was so tired, dressing an unwilling 2 year old and from cooking the night before..exhausting. But yea right after Eid Prayer the men went to slaughter some goats. My little boy tagged, and he enjoyed himself with all the animals. Sadly I dont have any pictures of that particular event...I dont think you would want to see those anyway. So with the boys away it gave me time to just organize and clean up a bit, and have some me time...I slept a little bit. Then it was out the door again for lunch.





My eye makeup


All clothing (Pakistan)
Gold Hijab (Forever21-$7)
Ring( Agaci-$2)
Shoes(Random store-3 shoes for $22)
Necklace(Forever21 $7)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3