Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Eid Mubarak

As-Salaam Alaikum,

Eid Mubarak to everyone who is celebrating today, and the same fore everyone is who celebrating tomorrow. We're going to be celebrating Eid tomorrow insha'allah. I am excited, because I get to dress up in sparklies. After Eid prayer we're going to lunch to a friends house, and I believe only the ladies will be there because the manly men are going to kill some sheep or goats.

Here are some pics of the late night cooking session which is begining as I type.


I know Lasagna is best served right out of the oven, but to be honest I don't feel like lifting a single finger tomorrow, so this will be put in the oven right after I finish this typing..:P

White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake

I did most of the prep during the day time, because I've been feeling really tired all day, and I wasnt sure if I could make it that late at night. I already finished 2 cheesecakes, started on the lasagna, and in a while I'll be doing Gulab Jamum. My mother in law is making kheer, Biryani, and I dont know exactly what else. I know I'm forgetting a few things, but it's okay. This is really not a lot compared to some houses I've been to, the do the works.

I should probably start cleaning up before I begin again. I'm one of those kind of people who can not cook in a messy kitchen. I HATE that. I clean as I go, always. If I use something I usually wash it right after. Anywhooo, off the work I go.

Once again EID MUBARAK ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3