Monday, November 29, 2010

Fashion Fonder: Stripes

There is something about polka dots and stripes that instantly catch my attention. Perhaps it's the simplicity of them both. Today I'm focusing mainly on stripes. They seem to be everywhere this season. Usually they are in full force during the warmer months with the whole nautical theme that seems to never go away. I guess people like pretending that they are sailors..anyways I am glad that this trend isn't setting sail (sorry I had too) anytime soon. I get all happy inside when I see stripes especially if its in the combination of yellow and Grey.




All items from Forever21


Okay I think I went a little overboard with the images...but I LOVE stripes..

PS, please follow me if you like, greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3