Friday, November 19, 2010

Today's Outfit

This is what I wore today, note> I have socks on..It was cold. I was originally going to wear a Grey dress-ish pant, but it was too long and I needed to hem it with the sewing machine, and I was running late, as I had to get to an appointment, so I just put on a pair of jeans.


Hijab: Sam Moon ($6)
Cover-up: Forever 21 (>$10)
Jersey Dress: Forever 21 ($5) (It was on sale)
Jeans: (Can't remember)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe (2 for $8)
Socks: Wal-Mart (6 pack $3)

I have been thinking alot as to whether I should include shoes and a purse in my photos. As I am home most of the time, I don't include them, but I dont know..I just might... what do you think should I? I've done shoes on occasion, but most of the time my pics are in my bare feet :-)

This is such a gorgeous print

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3