Friday, October 29, 2010

Today's Outfit

I've decided not to do outfit of the week anymore, but sometimes I take pics of myself and I cant wait a week to put it up...so hence Today's Outfit...I need a better title though...any suggestions?


Today was very cold here, I don't know if it's a fluke or fall is actually finally arriving, but it was freezing. So I decided to wear a sweater today. This sweater was kind of an impulse buy, I would normally regret it, but I love it so much, I kinda want to go get it in Heather Grey and Yellow.. Insha'Allah next time. The only bad thing about it though is that the arms stretch out alot, but they shrink back when you wash it..strange.


Gold and Grey Eye



I love everything about this outfit today, especially the tank. I found this one in marshals and was in love because of the length and a pocket. I have a slight obsession with pockets I actually get a little upset when I am trying pants on and they don't have pockets...I think that's something I passed on to my son, because every time he wears something now he asks <> oh well, pockets are very functional.

Lets get down to business

Hijab: Sam Moon ($7) This was my first ever Sam Moon buy its maybe 3 years old.
Sweater: Gap ($20)
Tank: Marshalls ($10)
Jeans: dont remember
Shoes: PLato's Closet ($7)
Necklace: Charlotte Russe (2 for $8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3