Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Outfit of the week (early edition)

With Belt

Without Belt


Here is a fun little outfit I wore today..BUTTERFLIES. I got this top during the summer, but considering the sun is still out where I live and it's HOT, I thought it'll be fun, and It didn't feel like fall today. I originally was going to wear it without a belt, but notices that the belt cinched in my waist. The top is a trapeze top so it does flair out..and because I do have larger hips I kinda looked like a triangle... so the belt was a good idea. I did a simple eye..I am not a makeup artist by any means, so its not 100% glam. (I have no idea why that eye pic came out so yellow)

Skirt: Esprit ( I dont remember the price it was ages ago)
Long Sleeve Shirt: Forever21 $5
Top: Forever21 $10
Brown Hijab: Forever21 $7
Purple Hijab: Le Chateau (Canada) $10 Canadian Dollars.
Bracelet: Forever 21 (Dont remember the price it's about 3 years old less than $10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3