Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Simple winged eye

I was a little bored yesterday and decided to do an eye makeup look. It was a tame winged eye. I used very little colour, I wanted it to look soft and natural.
Makeup I used:
Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer
MAC liquid Liner in Point Black
Rimmel Soft Kohl #061 Jet Black
BH Cosmetics 120 ColorPalette

This shade on the lid..A pretty burgundy/brownish colour

This pretty olive shade in the inner corner, I added that colour to match my outfit.
A friend of mine brought back the dress from pakistan, this was the first time I wore it, and I ruined it by acting like a 2 year old. I was having a little too much fun with my little boy..

Adult + New Dress+ Big wheels results in this...:(


I should of known better..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3