Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tornado Warning!

There is a tornado warning going on right now in my city here in Texas. To be truthful this is kind of thrilling. At the same time I feel as if I should be scared, but I'm not. We don't normally get these things in Vancouver (where I am originally from). The only real natural disaster I've experienced was an earthquake. I happen to be sleeping at the time and was suddenly awoken by this rumbling. I was calm until I realized what was going on..lol
I was telling my sister-in-law that I feel like Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz :)
In all seriousness, Insha'Allah please make dua that everything turns out okay. Insha'Allah Ameen. Throughout the US tornadoes have been wiping out everything. My Dua's, thoughts, prayers etc, are for those who lost everything and loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are ok and safe ! Tornados are so scary =(...I have only experienced earthquakes as well, here in Italy we don't have tornados...
    My prayers go to all the victims and the people still in danger...Hugs

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say Something <3