Friday, May 13, 2011

Sewing Again

Jummah Mubarak Sisters!

Another sewing project is about to go down. I've decided to make my very own maxi skirt (insha'Allah). I've been wanting to sew one for a while now, but I've decided to officially give it a go after seeing this post by the lovely sister Nad. She sewed her own skirt and I was like I want one...lol.
So insha'allah I'll bust out the machine again and try my best at creating my very own Fatima original maxi skirt.


Here is a print I fell in love with..lol. I had to buy the whole piece of it, and it was about 6 yrds. They were selling it for $1/yrd and the gimmick was you have to buy the whole piece. She did give me a deal though I got it for 3 bucks lol. What am I going to do with all this extra fabric? Who knows!

2 comments:

  1. jumma mubarak to you too!!! i love the name of your blog!!! i love hijab!
    btw im your new follower :) i'd love if you follow me back!
    xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following. I'll check your blog out insha'Allah!

    ReplyDelete

Say Something <3