Monday, May 9, 2011

Haul and Swatches

Yes, this is another nail polish related post!

I was in the Ulta area so I decided to pop in to see if they had OPI "Silver Shatter" yet. I was lucky because I got there early and they were just unpacking it. So I grabbed on bottle. Because I am cheapo I decided to get one more item in order to use the $3.50 off coupon. I grabbed NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk'. Every time I go looking for the eye pencil in Milk it's always sold out. So another happy purchase.
I also popped into Sallys too look at their little clearance table. Any time I can get a China Glaze polish for $1.99. I'm all for it. They only had one CG polish and it was Hologram from the "Tronica" collection.

Silver Shatter is pretty. I love it way better than Black Shatter. Silver Shatter's formula is not as goopy as Black Shatter and it's way easier to apply. Silver Shatter doesn't dry slow at all. Compared to regular polishes it's very quick but it doesnt dry as fast as Black shatter which dries almost instantly.

Here are some different colours with Silver Shatter Top coat. I personally like pink and silver!
and below is Hologram in direct sunlight...look at the rainbow flecks..Superb!

1 comment:

  1. OoOoh..WOW!!
    They look soo pretty! (^_^)
    I love the Black and silver.

    http://sheila-aktar.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Say Something <3