Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Plant Shopping





On the weekend we went to the Dallas Farmers Market. Let my just start off, if you are ever in the Dallas area, this is a place to go. With all the fruit sampling, cookie sampling, cake sampling..you have a free lunch right there. If you've ever watched that TV show Prison Break, this market was actually featured on one of the episodes. Off topic I know.

My husband wanted to get some fruit and I wanted a new plant because when I went home to visit my family he didn't water it and I can back to a dead plant:(

Here are some highlights from our afternoon.

A Masonic Temple...Scary. For some reason I think of goat sacrifices when I see these places.




Downtown Dallas

Yes I found it.. a Money Plant, aka Ivy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3