Friday, June 3, 2011

OPI Serena Williams: Glam Slam

The other day I found this gem in Ulta, I was in there to buy some lipsticks and low and behold theses were sitting right on the cash counter. I was like dang I need to grab this. It was a little pricey, but cheap considering one bottle of OPI costs 8.50 at Ulta. This duo sold for14.50.

The two colours in this duo are called Rally Pretty Pink and Red Shatter. Can I just say Rally Pretty Pink is one of the most beautiful colours I own. It's not quite pink and leans a little towards purple. The golden shimmer really makes this colour true to it's name.
There was another duo that launched the same time as this one. A light silver gold colour called Spark de Triomphe along with a White shatter.

When I got home I opened the bottle of "Rally Pretty Pink" and was shocked to see this disaster. I immediately called the store, and the lady was so gracious and held another pack for 3 days. I didnt think it would happen but I am so happy that she actually held it. When I went back to the store to pick up the new pack. All of the duos were gone.




I prefer RPP as a stand alone colour. Paired with the red shatter it makes a very beautiful combo, but RPP is too pretty to need a partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3