This weekend I kind of went on a mini beauty/makeup shopping spree.
Here's what I picked up.
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream
- St. Ives Skin Apricot Scrub Gentle.
- Equate Nail Polish remover
- NYX Pumpkin Pie Lipstick
- Maybelline Fit Foundation.
- Cina Nail Art Dial -a-Gem
- Cina Nail Art Midsummer Dream
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Going Green
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in The Real Teal
- Finger Paints in Private Collection
- Finger Paints in Rose Patina
- Nina Ultra Pro in Punki Purple
The Midsummer Dream was FREE with the Dial-a-Gem purchase at Sally's Beauty
St. Ives was 50% off at Ulta. Happy Buy!
I am trying out this foundation powder for the first time It's a shade darker, and the one in my tone wasn't there but I got it because I figured I'll gonna get a tan anyway so I might at well. The Lipstick is a little too nude for me alone, but paired with MAC's lipgelee in Jellicious, it's absolutely perfect. Too bad it's discontinued :(
That's it. Hope you enjoyed it.