Sunday, June 5, 2011

Collective Haul (June 4th 2011)





This weekend I kind of went on a mini beauty/makeup shopping spree.

Here's what I picked up.
  • Garnier Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam
  • Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream
  • St. Ives Skin Apricot Scrub Gentle.
  • Equate Nail Polish remover
  • NYX Pumpkin Pie Lipstick
  • Maybelline Fit Foundation.
  • Cina Nail Art Dial -a-Gem
  • Cina Nail Art Midsummer Dream
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Going Green
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in The Real Teal
  • Finger Paints in Private Collection
  • Finger Paints in Rose Patina
  • Nina Ultra Pro in Punki Purple
I absolutely love getting "reduced" nail polishes at sally's. Sometimes you can find the expensive ones like China Glaze or Orly for dirt cheap!

The Midsummer Dream was FREE with the Dial-a-Gem purchase at Sally's Beauty


St. Ives was 50% off at Ulta. Happy Buy!

I am trying out this foundation powder for the first time It's a shade darker, and the one in my tone wasn't there but I got it because I figured I'll gonna get a tan anyway so I might at well. The Lipstick is a little too nude for me alone, but paired with MAC's lipgelee in Jellicious, it's absolutely perfect. Too bad it's discontinued :(

That's it. Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3