Thursday, September 29, 2011

Old Navy Sale

I was in old navy this weekend and they were having 50% off Clearance Prices. I purchased 2 items


Shoes: Famous Footware
Hijab: Sam Moon
Necklace: Forever21
Everything else Old Navy




my favourite pair shoes ever. I wear them every single day at work and they are dieing on me:(


Women's Belted Pleated Capris and Women's Open Pointelle Sweaters. The sales price on for the sweater differs from in-store and online. Online it's $10 more. But yes 50% off the sales price plus a $5 coupon I had already =CHEAP!!!



I basically got my pants for nearly 3 bucks!!!






2 comments:

  1. Love them shoes and the pants mashaallah.. :) Much Love, Nad

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit! the colors are so perrdy and I love the crochet detail!! What a great deal!

    ReplyDelete

Say Something <3