Saturday, February 12, 2011

OPI's Black Shatter


After about 4 weeks calling and going in store, I finally got my hands on OPI's Black shatter. I knew Ulta restocks on Fridays, so luckily my son had a doctor's appointment which was near Ulta. Right after his appointment, I went straight over, got there 5 mins before the doors opened. They were maybe 3 or 4 people outside along with me, all waiting for the same thing. BLACK SHATTER. I was so happy when I got my hands on it. I was a little dissapointed that they ddint have the Katy Perry Mini pack but oh well..next time.

Here is what it looks like with nail polish. I originally wanted to get Serena Williams' Glam Slam Duo, but unfortunately they didn't have it. I was a little obsessed with "Simply Smashing" it's kind of like a bright tennis ball green/yellow, with shimmer. But since I cant find it locally, or online, I don't even shop online much anyway, so that is not really an option for me. I decided to go with a copy. I went to sally's and found Finger Paints 'Guggen I'm Lime'. I think it goes perfectly with the black shatter.

China Glaze: Ahoy!
Finger Paints: Guggen I'm Lime
Opi: Black Shatter

Same thing with clear top coat finish..divine!!!

You know what's weird Black shatter doesn't work on bare nails..strange.

I know they've been 3 nail posts in a row, Insha'Allah next post will be a fashion related. Perhaps shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3