Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hijab Mock-Up: Turban Style

As-Salaam Alaikum, I think I'm going to do a new blog series every now and then showing you guys different Hijab tutorials via youtube or where ever I get them, and post pictures of my versions, or my take on it.

Here is the first one. This is a turban style tutorial which was courtesy of Youtube user missNVK. I believe she's a fairly new youtube hijab guru. Alhumdulillah I am liking what I see. Unfortunately she only has a few videos as of now.


I love this style a lot because you can wear earrings with it without your ears being exposed. There is coverage and if your hijab is a wider/longer the chest coverage is there for those who want it.
I decided to add a little rosette at the side of the Hijab to dress it up a bit without a broach. I just used the shorter bit, bunched it up and pinned it to the side.This particular hijab was very narrow and I didn't have enough coverage in the back, I just used it because I loved the design. So I would suggest with this look, it is very imperative that the width of the hijab is more than 12 inches. Otherwise there would be no coverage in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3