Sunday, February 13, 2011

Falooda

Yesterday was pizza day at my house, so I had the bright idea of making faloodas to follow the pizza. I don't even know why I thought of this because every time I eat pizza (my limit is 2 slices) I get SUPER full. Maybe it's all that cheese, who knows. Anyways we were full so I didnt make the falooda until I convinced my SIL that she was hungry..lol. I wanted to make them so badly.

Falooda is a popular east asian drink usually served in the summer time. I guess it's similar to bubble tea without the giant tapioca pearls.

Here is what you need. I should note this was not really the "traditional" version, more of a simple easy no cook version.

Jelly, Falooda sev (vermicelli noodles), Basil Seeds soaked in water for about 1 hour. Milk, Roohafza, and Ice cream. There is not real order. I didn't use nuts as a topping because my son is allergic and I didn't want to have any chances of using that EpiPen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3