Friday, January 18, 2013

Dinner: Lemon Pepper Tilapia

I was feeling completely drained and did not feel like cooking at all. But since we want to live, there needed to be some food. So I decided to cook some fish, because its EASY.

This came out so moist, and so tasty. It was simple and light, but still had an impact. I added some spinach and sauteed it in the same pan as the fish. This was a pleasant treat. I did not follow a recipe for this, I kind of did my own thing.  But here is an actual recipe of the same exact thing.
1 teaspoon butter
1 tablespoon oil
4 tilapia fillets
lemon pepper seasoning
salt

Directions:

1 .In a large frying pan, melt butter on a med heat.
2 .Add oil.
3 .Put fish in pan.Season with lemon pepper and salt.
4 .Turn in 3 minutes and season other side, cook for 4 more minutes.
5 .Serve.

Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/lemon-pepper-tilapia-263057?oc=linkback




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3