Friday, April 8, 2011

Sam Moon & Pearl Daisy Dupe

Jumah Mubarak Everyone!

I've mentioned Sam Moon a lot on this blog before. Well yesterday I went down to the store and grabbed me about 6 or so hijabs. Here's what I came home with.

Mostly Floral Prints, I might just give some away. My sister has been asking me to get her some, so she'll probably end up with 2 or 3. Who knows some might go to my Giveaway I want to have.

I was a little unimpressed with the selection they had...a lot were the same styles from the last time I went there last Eid. I was hoping to find some lace, you know trendier stuff..but I'm happy with what I got.
Oh speaking of lace, look what I found in Payless...

Looks familiar? Yup you got it another Pearl Daisy Dupe. Two differences I realized. It only has one flower, where as PD's has 2 and it's not as wide at the PD Vintage Couture. When I saw this I HAD to buy it. It matches my outfit that I'm going to wear to my son's birthday party perfectly, on top of that it was olive. They had navy, black, olive and this dull magenta colour. They were also on sale from 12.99 US.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something <3