I love this tag so much. I've seen a few videos going around youtube, I was feeling a little left out, so here's mine.
Barbadian or Bajan. That's a person from Barbados. When people ask me where I'm from, when I answer them they have a somewhat confused look on their face. For some reason no one knows where that is. Which is slightly baffling because definitely a vacation spot. My Parents were both born there, I was born in Canada, but lived there from age 0-5. No I don't know Rihanna, but my cousin knows her cousin.
2. When was the last time you visited your country?
The last time I've visted was in 2006. It was so fun.
3. Name one ethnic food you enjoy the most?
I love Salt Fish and Cou cou. which is like a corn meal and okra base with fish gravy. It is really good.
4. Name one household item that best represents your culture.
I don't know..I have Barbados Flag earrings..does that count?
5. What part of your country are you from?
6. Can you speak the language of your ethnicity?
Yes. Hello, how are you. (English)
Hope you enjoyed this. I tag whoever reads this. :)